A collection of vector(y) things for clients, friends, and mostly fun.
1. Probono Austin Farmers Market Poster for all those downtown ATX hipsters.
2. Lockup for American Express brand campaign line. The ellipsis served as the graphic thread across multiple mediums and partner work.
3-5. Real logos for a few not so real businesses for a very real commercial.
6. Logo & Business Cards for Austin Energy Audit.
7. Logo Redesign for Austin’s beloved trailer snow cones, Ice Queens. (and the very first rebrand I ever did. I should probably take it out of my book, but I’m nostalgic, what can I say?)
8. & 9. Hello Cereal Lovers campaign posters for General Mills. The most fun I had playing with my food.
10. American Express celebratory print for Fred Smith from FedEx. Two iconic brands and a really simple ad. My favorite combination.
11 & 12. Print and OOH for Mastercard’s annual Priceless Holiday campaign.